Monday, January 4, 2010

Signs And Symptoms Of Perimenopause My Period Is 6 Days Late. It Has Been 38 Days Since My Last Period. I Took 4 Hpts All Negative.?

My period is 6 days late. It has been 38 days since my last period. I took 4 hpts all negative.? - signs and symptoms of perimenopause

We had unprotected sex during the time I had ovulation spotting. I have lots of strange symptoms and I hope they do not eat too much food and my breasts done much damage worse than my usual PMS. 1nch They are also larger. I was shaking too strange attacks of hypoglycaemia, if you do not start to eat my hands, and dizziness. I have a cyst in left ovary also have a small microandenoma. I'm 35th I do not know if these are signs of pregnancy, or signs of perimenopause or a hormonal problem, EMS, due to a cyst or microandenoma. I'm going to see the family doc on Thursday and ask him to, through a blood test, just wanted to know what people thought. It was diagnosed only in my breats were celluitis left, an infection of the skin could be deferred for a period of sickness?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

be able to .. Request food during pregnancy did not come until much later, but the fact that her breasts are very painful, and you have lost your time is a good sign that she is pregnant. SHPT are not 100% accurate or really need to go to the Dominican Republic for a test. Sounds like theres a good chance that you are pregnant, but also other diseases can spend your time too late. Good luck

Post a Comment