Sunday, January 3, 2010

College Striped Ties What To Wear? 19 Year Old College Guy, Relaxed Business Setting.?

What to wear? 19 year old college guy, relaxed business setting.? - college striped ties

1. I began work on a semi-professional, where more maturly punk T-shirts and denim dress.

2. I keep my eyes fashion / hip / stifle any word can be called, but look a little more mature.

3. I wanted to grow a little but I think I'm at school, and I feel like the high school is finished I will not completely stop the use of old clothes (a school in reality they are not) so high, but I would be some tips on how a little bit better.

We must take the collars of shirts. I need advice, what to wear, which im thinkin dockers (khaki and black), striped shirts, and another button, the links from time to time, etc.
Do I want to start essentially contend that look good all the time, but I can wear to work.

Basically, I want to know that children give me advice that worked for them, and the ladies, I know what you think looks, good on a guy in my situation.
Please, no "sorry that I can not help you," replied. I choose the best answer.

1 comments:

Jim (not my real name) said...

If you can not button shirts Nice. are the semi professional looking / just out of fashion. You can use the same shirt or who are not professional enough? If you go for polo shirts. it sounds like the right choice for dockers pants

Post a Comment