Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Diaper Bag Changing Pad How Do I Get The Smell Out Of A Shanghai Mommy Diaper Bag?

How do I get the smell out of a Shanghai Mommy Diaper bag? - diaper bag changing pad

I have a diaper bag that mom like Shanghai, but the platform of change and the smell inside the bag. Not a bad smell .. and I think it is either made of plastic or silk. I hand wash a few times and the smell still there. It would be a great thing, but everything I have, we will sack. Has anyone noticed this problem? All suggestions always smell like?

Thank you for your help!

6 comments:

bb1974 said...

Try a fabric softener sheets in it and let in a few days and a new change. Do this until the odor is gone and the bag smelling fresh. Then, keep a fresh in their pockets to continue to smell.

mary k said...

clorex and wipe with a damp cloth.

clmez said...

Spray this solution worked in my vinegar bag.1 / 2 white and 1 / 2 water in a spray bottle. Give him a fine stream InsideOut left to dry in the sun.
Good luck

Iron Rider said...

Dampen a cloth with a little bleach and overnight.

mark said...

Simply put baking soda in the bag. make the necessary changes, it will absorb all odors.

mark said...

Simply put baking soda in the bag. make the necessary changes, it will absorb all odors.

Post a Comment