Friday, January 29, 2010

Closet With Slanted Walls How Can I Decorate A Slanted Wall/ceiling? ?

How can I decorate a slanted wall/ceiling? ? - closet with slanted walls

I moved into a new house and my room is like a rectangle, unless one side is fixed and the other is vertical.


This is definitely not my room or the size, but only a reference to the angle and the inclination of the solid wall of my "/ ceiling.

On both sides, is just one of the walls and the other of the sloping wall.

And I have a lot of space, since both ends of my room with furniture, headboard, chest of drawers, etc. are recorded

Therefore, there is a way to decorate a slanted wall / ceiling?

Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

TIM said...

I had a room with a wall when I was in my teens.
My father found the wallpaper that can be drawn from the same material as panels Markup dry for me and my friends, what they wanted in it was made. It was pretty cool ...

rachel_0... said...

Incidentally, it's called Wall Pops Wall Art-No. =]

Heres a suggestion: http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3055/ind ...

They are not like to feel something, but it looks good and it works. You can also use pictures from this ...

Good luck and I hope I helped! =]

Mike S said...

omg such a picture

StarryEy... said...

It is a very good product with the name of whales would be perfect for you. I did as a promotion to the target last summer, Lowe's, but the door all year and has an extensive library. The Lowe's Web site showed that only cause that the girl an easy road, but that does not work. In the workshop with more mature themes and colorful pokadots, Fleur de Lis Theme Asian Zen, etc. Each packet is typically less than $ 20 and depending on what you and the space for the label, the packaging can be used on a wall (especially in the wall like you). When you are ready to go, simply put them in wax paper and store them until you are ready to use again. Maintain good stiffness.
Many online retailers also have their versions of these tags, and variety is amazing. However, prices are higher, so Lowe's first.

To the poster below me is Wallart Nope. I have the right package for me and also investigated the site of Lowe's. WalPops could sell a different brand, the productsUCT.

Post a Comment