Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Miley Cyrus Curvy Big Boobs How To Cope With Being Curvy?

How to cope with being curvy? - miley cyrus curvy big boobs

I'm not fat, but I'm not stick thin. I hate how they look. I have a small waist, boobs East (C), and half of ASA / thighs. I would like my body was more ... End. It really hurts me that he prefers the figure of Miley Cyrus. LMFAO. But anyway, my right hip and back, and I too old for my age. Everyone says I look like a virgin, and I'm 14! Its so annoying. My weight is 135 ads I'm 5'7. I'm falling ten pounds, the weight you want, but it will not help anyone. I have big bones, joints, and they are not really smaller than the smallest women ... but I curves! Ughhh. How can I handle?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

You must learn to accept how your body is. If you learn to be comfortable really surprising. I'm 5'2, 125 pounds and wear a cup C. I was so obsessed with my weight a few years ago, but then I have some new clothes (skirts, high heels silk, the topic of much higher quality) emphasize that in fact the curvyness my body and I feel much better. Only the simplest things make the difference. Play with things to find a way to make yourself comfortable and use it to your advantage. Slim is boring. Be curved. =)

esquared... said...

The patients, is the saddest, that Miley Cyrus had already said in an interview curves and it was harder for girls like her in Hollywood. It has a twisted mind. They seem to have a similar problem. You think you're cornering. It sounds as if the girl is still thin, who has her breasts all the other girls that love to hate. This is why they say that it does not look like a virgin. Ignore and do not make a diet. It is likely that even look good.

Jade said...

Concerns, even about that! Curves can be beautiful girls, you know! I think people should stop a "look", which is quite thin.
I know people say, but honestly, what within this girl! the work of our body .. and love you as you are:) trust! If people believe that you have more respect for you and your curves! I hope that helped:)

[<3]Air Force Wife said...

UGH I HATE girls like you. I would kill for his 135th You're just asking people say how beautiful you are and what your body is beautiful.

Jeremy said...

Love yourself and have a great appreciation. Men like curvy women, girls, do not worry as children.

Post a Comment