Monday, February 22, 2010

Vlc Capture Online Techies, PLEASE Help Me Here!?

Techies, PLEASE help me here!? - vlc capture online

Well, if it began with wanted me to be able to capture video of me in an FPS, while games onlime with audio and everything that someone recommended download Fraps can capture video and audio - MMORPGs and other things, and his great dont get me wrong, except for one thing. Every time I try, the file that has everything to read what you hear, the sound of the game I posted pictures, so that Windows Media Player opens and everything had to be tough. So I decided to download VLC, DivX and DirectX 9 (as I did in Windows XP Pro SP2) I tried to open them in all these media players and still no picture only sound. When I looked at the site and saw an example of on-line video images, which showed disorder, but the sound was good, for example, the pixel-like indicated, and a purple rose.


They also try to open Windows Media Player, something like "Server error downloading codec" or something

Please help me here, guys! Appericiated

0 comments:

Post a Comment