Thursday, February 4, 2010

Use Laptop Camera Or External Camera Can I Use A Laptop As An External Monitor For A DV Camera?

Can I use a laptop as an external monitor for a DV camera? - use laptop camera or external camera

I can not afford a video monitor large external CRT monitor, and I wonder if I could use my laptop as something to be. The device has a computer screen on a second monitor, S-Video, expansion port, USB ports are connected, and four pin firewire ports. My camera is the Canon XL2. Also, I am running Windows Vista and it is difficult to make a video-editing software, which is probably, like me, want to watch the video to find, even if you come first. Could not you try to find a FireWire cable, 4-pin to 4-pin and connect to the laptop and then see these animals live in a video editing program? What is Vista-compatible programs, please let me? If another program, I do not exactly watch the video in real time, let me know.

1 comments:

whisper1... said...

Connect the camera to the FireWire port should work if the device

Post a Comment