Sunday, February 7, 2010

Expert Choice 11.5 Rapidshare I Am Working On Hand Embroidery Project And Need Expert Answer. Whichis The Very Best Filler Stitch?

I am working on hand embroidery project and need expert answer. whichis the very best filler stitch? - expert choice 11.5 rapidshare

My project is an e-pot with flowers. I try to picture for you. I filled the jar with cotton floss.Which DMC is the best choice fill.oops point unfortunately can not paste the screen. How can I get this time? I e-mail from Yahoo Answers?

4 comments:

gracel31... said...

You can do it simply with every point you think it looks good. Satin stitch looks good, but it takes time, and if they have experience, it is difficult to do, the edges look really good. I sprinkle a small cross at random points or points of seeds. Both look very nice and it is necessary to fill completely or making it completely dependent.

Gloria M said...

Depending on your design, you can satin stitch, or
Item seeds, if I will be on aquatic animals such as dogs or sheep, I would like to use on the network of gold, as this gives the impression of Curley
Skins. This can also be used to create loops for the ladies crinolines. Hope this helps, have fun, what you choose.
Gloria all the best in Britain

Informer said...

Please remember that I had too much time on my hands back as I used to embroider.
I would most of my models with a range of stitch, then finished with a single point of stem cells. I started at the outer edges and working in a circle until it fills all the way into the middle. It takes a long time, but the end result is beautiful and does not tend to cause wrinkles.
I hope it is expressed clearly.

Anonymous said...

I would use satin stitch, or better still, cross stitches. Yes, I want to go with cross-stitch.

Post a Comment