Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Return Based Style Analysis Based On These Facts, Would These Teacher Appreciate A Drawing From Me As A Parting Gift?

Based on these facts, would these teacher appreciate a drawing from me as a parting gift? - return based style analysis

I'm kind defined as "artists" in my school, but I would not say I'm the best, but I think that I'm older, I get more recognition (and art, especially in my art Commentry) than others ( I have not been achieved, drawing everyone else in the school as a manga / graffiti).

Anyway, I plan to give works of art with two teachers. I've heard that the work is art, is not a good idea, but I think because I'm in a school are not classified as a "boys will not." My style of art is based on Norman Rockwell (face WISE), Street Fighter, when it arrives. Anyway ...
1. My art teacher currently on maternity leave. It helped to better my work in the form of shadows and explore other aspects of art, (not even if my drawing painting and graphics / scuplting is very low). I know from my first year, and offers free materials if necessary, especially Torill (she does it well, they did) their return. It's also music for me (and you hear a guitar orin the game (yet)).
2. A professor of theology (I've never had, but his representative. Between the school as a teacher is the best look for me), ran the paper that I am the illustrator. Another, however, is a different kind of art. I painted the door (to their classrooms) inside, he asked me. I know more than my last year, and as my art teacher is gone, I refer to art criticism (B / C I have a sketchbook of work and can not have art classes as I - IV).
I think we can compare a little with each other, because both are sweet and earthy, and both have an interest in the arts. = D
So what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment